1947 and WERTLI are synonymous with the success story of Horizontal Continuous Casting ! Alfred J. Wertli founded his enterprise ALFRED WERTLI AG first in Baden, Switzerland.
1953; Alfred J. Wertli transferred his company to Winterthur, Switzerland 25 km north-east of Zurich, Switzerland and only 15 km away from Zurich International Airport.
1971; new works in Andelfingen, Switzerland was opened, 15 km north of Winterthur.
1981; the second generation took the lead when Thomas P. Wertli became President of the Company.
2006; to meet the new requirements a new modern and spacious works were occupied in Neuhausen am Rheinfall, Switzerland where ample space for manufacturing and assembling is available.
2011; move to newly built, modern production halls in
Neuhausen am Rheinfall/Schweiz. It is from these works where the internationally
renowned WERTLI horizontal continuous casting lines are manufactured,
assembled and delivered.